Pw: On essay 3, what I did well was probably my researches and explaining the issue with good details, aw well as using my personal opinion. When I research about an subject that I want to learn more about, I go crazy online and read a lot about it. My essay is about poverty in the United States and I learned a lot of things that I was wasn't expected . I don't think I needed help, I used everything that I needed; the book (A Path Appear, sites/sources etc...) Hopefully, my essay will the reader interested.
BLOG 13 : Chapter 23 - Capitalism and Culture (The Acceleration of Globalization since 1945)
Sam Pastol Chapter 23 highlights about Reglobalization, World of Economy and Capitalism: Reglobalization was the quickening of global economic transactions after World War II, whcih resulted in total world output returning to the levels established before the Great Depression and moving beyond them. From the viewpoint of world history, the genealogy of globalization reached far into the past. Reglobalization had to do with a massive global trade since 1945: "World Trade, for example, skyrocketed from a value of some $57 billion in 1947 to about $18.3 trillion in 2012." (STRAYER pg. 1026) In addition, there was foreign direct investment, capital and personal credit. Where money comes from and where it is going is a major part of history because it moves as investments for example in industrial projects in other countries. Finally, new patterns of humans migration was present as well. Like I said previously, money moves but people too. The chapter talks about Capitalism, s...
Comments
Post a Comment